* This Hybrid position is based out of the Denver Area. More experienced Data Scientists will be considered for a Colorado Springs location, if that location is preferred. You will work a few days in the office with your team and a few days remotely! *
What you will be doing:
- Solve real world problems relevant to the Intel Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) using a combination of FOSS/GOTS/COTS software and hardware.
- Contribute to all aspects of project software development lifecycle from research, prototyping solutions to assess feasibility, integration with external software systems, development, and product deployment.
- Architect, prototype, develop, test, and help deploy/maintain modem ML models and algorithms
- Support deployments by tuning model performance through continual data acquisition
- Support data selection, pre-processing, curation, and extract/transform/load (ETL) of relevant data sets to support AI/ML solution development
- Advanced proficiency in working with Python on a Unix/Linux environment
- A high degree of familiarity with the AI/ML framework PyTorch
- Experience training custom/in-house datasets with State-of-the-Art models
- Familiarity with State-of-the-Art algorithms and real-world performance on GPUs
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with other ML/DL frameworks (Pytorch Lightning, TensorFlow, Keras, Fastai, Scikit Learn, etc.)
- Experience in various Deep Learning domains, including Natural Language Processing (NLP), Perception/Computer Vision, time series data, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Self-Supervised Learning, Transfer Learning, Generative Models, and Transformers.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SSBI