* This Hybrid position is based out of the Denver Area or Colorado Springs, if that location is preferred. You will work a few days in the office with your team and a few days remotely! *
What you will be doing
- Solve real world problems relevant to the Intel Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) using state-of-the-art Machine Learning (mostly Deep Learning approaches)
- Contribute to all aspects of project from research, prototyping solutions to assess feasibility, development, and model deployment
- Architect, prototype, test, deploy and help maintain modem ML models and algorithms
- Support deployments by tuning model performance through continual data acquisition
- Support data selection, pre-processing, curation, and extract/transform/load (ETL) of relevant data sets to support AI/ML solution development
- Research relevant AI technologies, ML algorithms, and tools.
- Provide design ideas for adapting state-of-the-art AI research to enhance existing capabilities or development of new capabilities.
- Advanced proficiency working with Python
- High degree of familiarity with ML/DL framework PyTorch
- Experience training custom/in-house datasets with State-of-the-Art models
- Familiarity with State-of-the-Art algorithms and real world performance on GPUs
- Familiarity with other ML/DL frameworks (Pytorch Lightning, TensorFlow, Keras, Fastai, Scikit Learn, etc.)
- Experience in a variety of Deep Learning domains including, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Perception/Computer Vision, time series data, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Self-Supervised Learning, Transfer Learning, Generative Models, and Transformers
- Active TS/SCI clearance