Foreign Disclosure Representative
Seeking a professional and flexible Disclosure Representative Mid with Space Intelligence Experience to serve in a key role in support of the United States Space Command Directorate of Intelligence. This employee will be at the Mid Level and will be required to perform, document and track J2 Foreign Disclosure Representative tasks in support of United States Space Command.
Prepares, reviews, and tracks foreign disclosure requests through the Foreign Disclosure Management System under the supervision and authority of Foreign Disclosure Officers per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance.
Reviews various USSPACECOM intelligence and operational classified products for release, ensuring all sources are identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied. They will verify sources against product content. Maintains record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications and respond to requests for data. Proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information; advises on foreign disclosure policy and procedures per the Foreign Disclosure program and maintains daily records for decisions concerning disclosure. Interprets IC and DoD disclosure policies and procedures and provide a recommendation for determining the releasability of classified information.
Completes the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Defense Intelligence Enterprise Foreign Disclosure Course (DIA-INT-2300) or have retained a CCMD equivalent course certification to be considered trained and certified.
Meets all qualifications and skills of a Junior, plus:
Desired Requirements: Desired Education:
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- For analysts, demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems.
- For analysts, provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. For analysts, uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Minimum 6 years of experience relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
Bachelor's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SSBI), as well as the favorable completion of a polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
Jacobs' health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include educational reimbursement, retirement benefits, employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
Typical salary range for this position is $85,000 to $100,000 and is commensurate with experience relative to the position.