Location: Aurora, CO (relocation assistance is available)
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Active Top Secret
More about your role:
At NASK, we’re growing, building great teams, and doing exciting work. DSP Engineers have a strong background with proven capabilities against a wide range of wireless protocols, experience performing cutting-edge research and development on real-time Software Defined Radio (SDR) and protocol processing systems, and an extensive software development background. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and without supervision.
- Experience developing engineering solutions to collect, process, and exploit RF signals
- Knowledge of digital communications, including detection, estimation, and demodulation
- Capable of developing modeling techniques, producing proofs-of-concept, evolving prototype solutions, and delivering operational systems
- C/C++ and Python development
- Systems development experience within the Intelligence and Defense communities
- Familiarity with Code Management (e.g. Git)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. or higher (or equivalent experience) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of SDR
- XMIDAS familiarity
- Geolocation theory and techniques
- Working in complex RF environments
- Knowledge of wireless air interface protocols
- Knowledge of multi-threaded signal processing algorithms in Python/C++ on Linux hosts
- Comfortable working in distributed team environments
Who we are:
Our people are the core of who we are and what we do. NASK has two decades of experience delivering innovative solutions to the tough technical challenges facing our partners in the Intelligence and Defense communities. Our subject matter experts collaborate with junior developers and analysts, bringing fresh approaches to solve the toughest mission problems.
At NASK, our employees are the backbone of our company, so we provide unsurpassed benefits and work-life balance. Employees are provided with individual offices and collaboration spaces to foster individual and team success. We have a casual yet professional work environment – Employees work hard, and NASK offers a competitive benefits package that equates to 50% on top of your annual base salary. This is split between a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan that NASK contributes to (up to allowable IRS limits) and a cafeteria plan for benefits. For a comprehensive overview of our benefits, visit the benefits tab under our careers page: https://nask.world/company/careers/
Compensation: The salary range is $75,000 to $190,000; however, NASK Incorporated considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to the role and responsibilities, work experience, education, training, certifications, geographic location, and market data. These are general guidelines and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Please be aware that many of our positions require the ability to obtain or maintain a U.S security clearance which requires U.S citizenship.
**NASK provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leaves of absence, as well as compensation and training. ** MC04