Arcfield is a leading provider of full lifecycle, mission-focused systems engineering and integration capabilities to the U.S. government and its allies. The company has more than 60 years of proven experience providing advanced engineering and analysis, IT and C5ISR capabilities to support our nation's most critical national security missions. Headquartered in Chantilly, VA and with 16 offices around the world, Arcfield employs approximately 1,200 engineers, analysts, IT specialists, and other professionals who put our customers' missions first, helping them solve their most complex challenges through innovations in modeling, simulation and analysis, digital transformation and C5ISR. Visit arcfield.com for more details.ResponsibilitiesProgram Description:
The program provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) core and non-core support in the areas of Cyber Security and Management to improve the Information Assurance (IA) posture of a National customer. The contracts Core Capabilities are: IA Management, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) coordination and reporting, Risk Management Framework (RMF) application, IA compliance measurements and metrics, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Vulnerability Management, and Cyber Defense support.Position Description:
The Delegated Authorizing Official Representative (DAO-R) provides support to the customer in the area of Cyber Security. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure adherence to ICD-503 and customer specific directives/policies through the lifecycle (RMF 1-6) of customer sponsored assets
- Provide risk recommendations to the customer after reviewing sponsored asset overall risk posture as part of Authority to Operate (ATO) RMF process
- Manage/track customer sponsored assets' plan of action and milestones (POAMs) by working with various security stakeholders (ISSO/ISSE/ISSM/SCA) post authorization
- Screen new asset requests to ensure sponsorship and information system owner identification
- Facilitate System Review Team to ensure that new/existing customer sponsored assets have the correct project regulation, data types/C-I-A impact assignments, and overlay assignments as well (with customer signoff)
- Assign asset security controls and levy asset specific liens on controls for which the program did not meet during accreditor reviews
- Ensure customer sponsored assets maintain their security postures in accordance with customer identified Continuous Monitoring (RMF step 6) directives and policies
- Provide continuous adhoc authorization-related daily support to both customer and programs
- Requires 10 to 13 years with BS or 7 to 11 years with MS or 6 to 8 years with PhD.
- Must possess and be able to maintain an active TS/SCI with Poly.
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM or agreement to obtain a certification within 6 months of contract start
- Experience implementing RMF Process and NIST 800-53 technical controls, as well as developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
- Able to work in a team environment
- Experience working and collaborating with stakeholders to achieve a common outcome
- Ability to work customer's core hours (0900 - 1500 Monday - Friday)
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification (i.e. CISSP or CASP)
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast pace deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with customer's IA processes
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Familiarity with Cross Domain Systems (CDS)
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
We are required to compile the following information for statistical purposes in order to comply with certain federal regulations relating to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action requirements. The information you provide is strictly on a voluntary basis, and the content of the information will not affect your eligibility for employment. Likewise, if you choose not to provide this information it will not affect your eligibility for employment in any way.
For your reference:
• Hispanic or Latino
- A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.
• White (not Hispanic or Latino)
- A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
• Black or African American (not Hispanic or Latino)
- A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
• Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino)
- A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
• Asian (not Hispanic or Latino)
- A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• American Indian or Alaska Native (not Hispanic or Latino)
- A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment.
• Two or More Races (not Hispanic or Latino)
- A person who identifies with more than one of the following, as defined above: White; Black or African American; Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander; Asian; or American Indian or Alaska Native.