Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Navstar is an award-winning organization that has a proven track record of successfully providing IT services and solutions both as a prime and sub-contractor on mission focused IT programs. Our employees are integral players in support of mission-critical programs focused on our National Security. Required Skills and Qualifications:
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- To be eligible for this position you must hold an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Familiarity with classified databases, including specific targeting tools.
- Strong briefing and writing skills as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- Regional and/or functional expertise in a geographic region of interest.
- Initiative, creativity, technical excellence, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter who can multi-task and remain calm under pressure with the ability to work both independently and in a group.
- Prior experience in supporting intelligence operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
- Foreign field experience from at least two overseas tour or extensive overseas TDY experience.
- Customer certification as a Desk Officer or Staff Operations Officer.
- Experience in Intelligence Operations / Analysis / Support to Field Operations.
- Experience identifying targeting leads through the exploitation of all-source databases.
- Experience using customer databases to monitor field traffic and communicate with field offices.
For 20 years Navstar has provided high-quality Innovative Technology Services and Solutions throughout the Intelligence Community. We would not have achieved the success we have without the best AllStar team; this is not just a place to work, Navstar is a community. At Navstar everything we do revolves around listening to both our customers and employees, delivering the results they expect, and being a trusted partner as both a prime and subcontractor. We have proven track record of successfully providing innovative technology services and solutions on highly mission-focused programs; all while enjoying what we do at the same time. Security is our priority; together, we will make the nation a safer place. Benefits at Navstar
- Highly Competitive Health Care Premiums, including 100% employer paid for employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Generous PTO and Federal Holiday Paid Leave
- Employer Paid STD/LTD
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K plan and Employer Match
- Referral and Opportunity Referral Programs
- Professional Development Assistance
Navstar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.