Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Security Administrator Senior
A security administrator senior will provide personnel security support to a government customer in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated high level of personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information
- Ability to operate various corporate and customer specific automated systems for case tracking and status reporting
- Understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompasses the clearance process
- Knowledge and ability to use computer operating systems/tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple task assignments to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to provide on-the-job training to new team members and colleagues
- Ability to provide a diverse range of administrative support functions such as maintaining records, updating records and data entry, redacting information, and protecting personal identifiable information
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Experience in data entry and security processing and verification support preferred
- HS Diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 7 years of related experience
- US government issued Top Secret security clearance required at time of application
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement